5.29.2012

Rebel Yell




Wearing: F21 Pants | Urban Outfitters Shirt | DIY Oxfords 

After a restless Memorial Day Weekend / birthday celebration I can finally kick back and relax a little bit. The weather has turned (for the hotter) and it now feels like Summer has officially begun. I went home this weekend and was forced into a closet-clean-out by my mom. So happy I was though because I ended up finding pieces of clothing I had totally forgotten about and can't wait to re-wear. Pretty sure this happens to everyone, you never know what will come back into style from your high school wardrobe... 
  



12 comments:

  1. cute trousers!

    Bises,
    monkeyshines
    http://monkeyshines-monkeyshines.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. silver spike bracelet on your right arm is incredible, where did you find it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning outfit, love the crop top and pants!

    x
    www.shades-of-style.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your pants look cool ...

    ReplyDelete
  5. this has got to be my favorite look i've seen allll day, i love everything about this. the way you paired that rock n' roll type of shirt with high wasted polka dot pants is awesome, i wish i had just that outfit in my closet!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great outfit! love your shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  7. love those polka dots on you, so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your blog! (I have thoroughly stalked through many of our looks) ;) The shoes and pants are so cute! Following on gfc and bloglovin!

    http://flyelephantfly.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. I ADORE this outfit!
    and your trousers are amazing <3

    http://www.blame-it-on-the-dog.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOVE this outfit. Great top and pants.

    Collections

    ReplyDelete

Comment Here!