10.28.2012

Calm Before the Storm

Wearing: WGACA Overalls - Similar | Topshop Jacket - Similar | Rachel Roy Loafers | By Malene Birger Bodychain

I'm always really sad when I can't link to the actual product I'm wearing on my blog for you guys - like this jacket. Last year I wore this amazing faux fur and leather Topshop jacket one too many times, and wish they remade it again.. but, there are some pretty great alternatives at a really affordable price available now on their site. 

So if you live in NYC, then you remember Hurricane Irene a few months ago... and you most likely remember how hyped up the storm was, and how little it actually hit us. Which brings to me to what our entire city is doing today - preparing for yet another extremely hyped up hurricane, Sandy. Forgive me if I'm doubting how much this will actually affect us this time. But just in case, I stocked up on my favorite candy, soup, movies, ice cream, cookies, and comfy sweats for a few days at my boyfriends place. Oh and wine, too. 

4 comments:

  1. I just purchased a coat similiar to the one you are wearing! It will be great to me this winter! You all are lucky that Irene didn't hit you all, I live in DC and we had major power outtages and no AC during the hot winter!! Horrible!

    xx , alexia > In The Meantime

    ReplyDelete
  2. fantastic one piece!

    Bises,
    monkeyshines
    http://monkeyshines-monkeyshines.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely outfit, especially those adorable overalls! These photographs are so stunning, I love how to included the happenings of the street you were at. Amazing blogpost - I hope the hurricane does not affect people too adversely! :( x

    ♡, Fatima (fashionpilgrim)
    Twitter: @fashpilgrim
    Instagram: @fashionpilgrim

    ReplyDelete

Comment Here!