10.31.2012

Cole Haan Style Corner: Week 1


Wearing: Cole Haan Johanna Boot | Vintage Overalls

As a New York native, and now a New York City dweller I’m pretty sure I’ve got the necessary street style to survive in this city, down pat. So, when Cole Haan approached me about a collaboration to show why their Fall boots are the perfect choice for a city girl like me… there was no hesitation. Hence the first of three boots, from day to night. I’m obsessed with the Johanna Wedge Boots and I bet you didn’t realize they are waterproof too! Or, maybe me jumping in the puddles fearlessly kind of gave that one away. There’s nothing more survival city savvy than a cute boot that can bear the shoe-destroying weather.



Wearing: Cole Haan Johanna Boot | Necessary Clothing Jeans I Cole Haan Shearling Jacket 

Taking these boots into the night – or just to a less casual fiesta, I paired high wasted acid-wash jeans with a crop top and Cole Haan’s shearling jacket. It’s Penny Lane meets, well, me. Even though these boots seem super casual, when this jacket came off I could have been standing in the middle of Le Bain dancing my bubble butt off.


11 comments:

  1. I love those with the overalls, and the puddle-jumping is too cute. Happy Halloween!!
    Leopard and Lavender

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those boots are amazing x

    x
    www.shades-of-style.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. wonderful one-piece!

    Bises,

    monkeyshines

    http://monkeyshines-monkeyshines.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. omg, really cool outfits!
    Emma xx

    iemmafashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. ahhh I love the boots! your first outfit is perfection

    Francesca xo
    http://goingroundthemulberrybush.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great boots, and such cute photos jumping in the puddles!
    xo,
    www.abitofsass.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. The boots are great. Cole Haan makes some awesome shoes

    Collections

    ReplyDelete
  8. I cannot get over your style! you rock anything!
    xx

    http://springchildren.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous Outfit!

    love, marie

    http://blackxvelvet.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your jacket!! Guauu!! Your photos are very... amazing and inspiring!! I just to know and I like so much your site.
    I follow you now ;D Have a nice week ;D!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This outfit rocks! I love the cropped top.

    {{<3}}

    Stop by by blog sometime.

    www.CharcoalAlley.com

    ReplyDelete

Comment Here!